Privacy is key
Spark Green business handles private data from our clients, so we established these privacy principles.
- We will not spam you. If we believe that an email database contains unauthorised addresses, we will work through this with the client who provided the database.
- Spark Green does collect private information, for example when you fill out an eForm on a web site we built. This data goes to either a client’s server or a Spark Green server operated on behalf of our client.
- Spark Green uses secure servers for personally-identifiable data and the Spark Green servers are located in Australia.
- We try to avoid having unnecessary information, for example by deleting information after it ceases to be useful.
- We will not sell your personal information.
- The web sites we manage and the advertising campaigns we run online both use electronic tracking like Google Analytics and cookies to monitor activity. This data is either for anonymous, we cannot tell if it is you.
- Cookies and other programming can also be used to customise your online experience. You can opt out of customised ads at www.youronlinechoices.com.au
- We may use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web are here.
- We may combine cookies and other programming together so as to better understand and report ad impressions and web interactions.
- All our team members have signed confidentiality agreements as part of the process of joining Spark Green.
- A small number of suppliers have access to our systems, for example to advise us on security. These suppliers have also signed a confidentiality agreement.
- Spark Green also signs confidentiality agreement with our clients. If a client ever proceeds without signing an agreement, or if it expires, we will adhere to these privacy principles to secure your privacy.
Are there exceptions?
- In the event of the business being sold, merged or otherwise transferred, the information we maintain may also be transferred.
- If a court order or police request was ever made to access our data, we would comply. We think the chance of this is about the same as the chance of a snowstorm in the Nullarbor but we thought you should know.
Terms and Conditions
- You are not allowed to copy or use material from our web site or any Spark Green work without our written permission. The only exception is use “as is”, for example by visiting and viewing this site without making any special effort to copy the work.
- Modifying our work is also not allowed. The Spark Green team worked hard on this and you cannot take our work.
- The web site and Spark Green work contains our trademarks, copyrights and intellectual property and also those of our clients. All these rights are proprietary to the respective owners.
- Spark Green has a policy of not accepting ideas from people who are not employed or contracted to Spark Green. This avoids misunderstandings later if we happen to develop something similar. This point can be varied on a case by case basis but this must be done in writing.
- These terms and conditions remain in effect unless specifically terminated by Spark Group (Australia) Pty Ltd. They are governed under the laws of Victoria Australia.
Contact for privacy or terms
Tony Kent 03 9696 9711