Privacy is key
The Spark Green business involved handling private data from our clients, so we established these privacy principles.
- We will not spam you. If we believe that an email database contains unauthorised addresses, we will work through this with the client who provided the database.
- Spark Green does collect private information, for example when you fill out an e-form on a web site we built. This data goes to secure servers for our clients.
- All our team members have signed confidentiality agreements as part of the process of joining Spark Green.
- Spark Green also signs confidentiality agreement with our clients. If a client ever proceeds without signing an agreement, or if it expires, we will adhere to these privacy principles to secure your privacy.
- Our web sites use electronic tracking like Google Analytics and cookies to monitor activity but the data is not personally identifiable.
- In the event of the business being sold, merged or otherwise transferred the information we maintain may also be transferred. In this case a notice will be placed on this page.
Terms and Conditions
- You are not allowed to copy or use material from our web site or any Spark Green work without our written permission. The only exception is use “as is”, for example by visiting and viewing this site without making any special effort to copy the work.
- Modifying our work is also not allowed. The Spark Green team worked hard on this and you cannot take our work.
- The web site and Spark Green work contains our trademarks, copyrights and intellectual property and also those of our clients. All these rights are proprietary to the respective owners.
- Spark Green has a policy of not accepting ideas from people who are not employed or contracted to Spark Green. This avoids misunderstandings later if we happen to develop something similar.
- These terms and conditions remain in effect unless specifically terminated by Spark Group (Australia) Pty Ltd. They are governed under the laws of Victoria Australia.