Spark Green handles private data from our clients, so we established these privacy principles.
Spark Green collects private information, for example when you fill out an eForm on a web site we built. This data goes to either a client’s server or a Spark Green server .
Spark Green uses secure servers for personally-identifiable data and the Spark Green servers are located in Australia.
Examples of personal information we collect include names, email addresses, and phone numbers. This personal information is obtained in many ways including via our website and when you supply the information to us.
We collect your personal information so we can provide our services to you, and provide information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your personal information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
When we collect your personal information we will, where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Your personal information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
• Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
• Where required or authorised by law.
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will destroy it when we can. However, some of the personal information is stored for a minimum of 7 years as we are required to do this by law.
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
Spark Green will not charge any fee for your access request but we may charge an fee for providing a copy of your personal information.
In order to protect you we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you. We will tell you about the update.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available right here on our website.
- We will not spam you. If we believe that an email database contains unauthorised addresses, we will work through this with the client who provided the database.
- Of course if you request us to contact a financial planner for you we will definitely share your details with a financial planner!
- The web sites we manage and the advertising campaigns we run online both use electronic tracking like Google Analytics and cookies to monitor activity. This data is anonymous, we cannot tell if it is you.
- Cookies and other programming can also be used to customise your online experience. You can opt out of customised ads at www.youronlinechoices.com.au
- We may combine cookies and other programming together so as to better understand and report web interactions.
- All our team members have signed confidentiality agreements as part of the process of joining Spark Green.
- A small number of suppliers have access to our systems, for example to advise us on security. These suppliers have also signed a confidentiality agreement.
- Spark Green also signs confidentiality agreement with our clients. If a client ever proceeds without signing an agreement, or if it expires, we will adhere to these privacy principles to secure your privacy.
- In the event of the business being sold, merged or otherwise transferred, the information we maintain may also be transferred.
- If a court order or police request was ever made to access our data, we would comply.
- You are not allowed to copy or use material from our web site or any Spark Green work without our written permission. The only exception is use “as is”, for example by visiting and viewing this site without making any special effort to copy the work.
- Modifying our work is also not allowed. The Spark Green team worked hard on this and you cannot take our work.
- The web site and Spark Green work contains our trademarks, copyrights and intellectual property and also those of our clients. All these rights are proprietary to the respective owners.
- Spark Green reserves the right to append a corporate tagline which includes a link back to https://www.sparkgreen.com.au on any website, tool or other application built under agreement with its clients.
- Spark Green has a policy of not accepting ideas from people who are not employed or contracted to Spark Green. This avoids misunderstandings later if we happen to develop something similar. This point can be varied on a case by case basis but this must be done in writing.
- These terms and conditions remain in effect unless specifically terminated by Spark Group (Australia) Pty Ltd. They are governed under the laws of Victoria Australia.